“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.” —Henry Rollins
Things to do this summer:
- Finish reading Lolita, The History of Love, and Eating Animals (and unfold all of my dogeared pages)
- Collate a book full of my favorite quotes
- Continue working on my collage book!
- Create a playlists of songs, each reminding me of a place / person / object
- Reorganize my iTunes
- Go to NYC, get a Polaroid and take snapshots of every moment worth remembering
- Study for my Math exam!
- Watch Rosemary’s Baby / Whatever happened to Baby Jane? / all the horror movies in IMDB’s top 10
- Make Red Velvet cupcakes with strawberries c:
- Write, write, write!
- Think of my raison d’être, make a list.
- Redecorate my room!
- Carry out research as to why I should get contact-lenses and think of methods to convince my parents
- Not sleep for an entire week
- Try Lucid Dreaming once more c: (the feeling’s ethereal, seriously)
- learn ten more songs on the ukulele
- redesign, redecorate and reorganize my room
- start nifty little projects to hang in my room
- cover my walls with pictures and photos
- plant a plant of my own
- shop until i run out of money
- stay up for as long as i can without sleeping
- paint a second white coat over my wardrobe and bed
- make and edit at least two home videos
- make more playlists depending on my mood
- redecorate the living room
- drink lots of tea
- find more music
- paint my nails a different colour every other day
- watch movies recommended by amanda
- rewatch my favourite movies
- bake until i run out of flour
- read a few books
“Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?’ Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’” —Charles M. Shulz